- End of Life Doula- Preparing The Way Certified by Helen Callanan
- Member of Australian Doula College
- Member of Natural Death Advocacy Network
- Deathwalker - trained with Zenith Virago Natural Death Centre Australia
- Vigil Training - Sacred Dying Foundation. USA
- Home Death and Home Funeral Guide
- Palliative Care Training - ongoing professional development training
Cancer Council WA and PEPA
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Masters in Art Therapy
- Skilled presenter and facilitator
- Reiki 1 & 2 practitioner
Nicolette has been published in Kindred Magazine, Compassionate Friends Magazine and Birthplace Magazine. She has also been interviewed by the ABC television show The Hungry Beast.
Nicolette's volunteer services have included;
- Leadership Team for Groundswells "Dying To Know Day"
- Committee member for the International Grief Support
- Sacred Fire Community Australia: Death and Dying
- Bereavement Contact for Perth Multiple Birth Association
- Art Therapist SIDS & Kids WA as peer support grief
Nicolette is a lifelong learner of various spiritual practices from which she has developed a sense of ritual and intuitive healing practice. She is also very creative and enjoys facilitating community arts workshops and has previously exhibited her own artwork at various community art exhibitions and events.
When relaxing, she practices yoga and enjoys her family and friends. She also loves nature and spending time in the bush.