“Peace of mind is the gift you give when you put your wishes in writing”– Caring Conversations
Thinking about the end part of our life is a difficult topic. It brings up many emotions and makes us confront our own mortality. This is something which we are not comfortable with and therefore avoid. Unfortunately, by not expressing our wishes we a burdening our loved ones with those tough decisions. Decisions which can be made so much easier when there is a clearly written directive to follow.
During this 4 hour workshop, we’ll talk through all the steps as I break it down for you into easy to understand concepts and help you to get started with the process. I can also point you in the right direction as to what type of professional help you may need.
This is what we will cover in our time together;
- I will support and guide you to reflect on your values and personal preferences.
- Aid you to consider who you would appoint as the person who will speak for you when you cannot speak for yourself.
- Enable you to feel confident to be able to speak to others and make your wishes known.
- Explore what types of practical and legal paperwork is required.
- The difference between Advanced Health planning, Living Wills and Advanced Health Care Directives.
- The importance of knowing which one to use.
- The difference between what an Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship is and what the benefits of having one are.
You will leave feeling confident and able to implement all you have learned.
DATE: Saturday 6th October 2018
VENUE: Coessence Wembley
Registration and payment to be complete
There is a sliding scale of payment for this workshop.
$120 income earner
$70 low-income earner
Emails with event information and directions will be sent to you.
Any enquiries please contact Nicolette email@example.com
“Gentle approach to the topic of death and dying.” Jane.